FAQ – Technical support
How to proceed the function of technical support?
- If you need advice or just a technical drawing about your existing lubrication application, just drop a request message to our email address and our local college will get in touch with you soon. We arrange your support in a couple of hours.
- Alsoyou can upload photos of your problem or interest where we could help to improve your production.
Where EuroScale Engineers located?
- We are in several points of Europe. Think not only for EuroScale engineers but our suppliers also give the best background service all around in Western Europe.
- If you need site support just ask for a visit and we organize the most efficient consultation and survey.
How trainings work?
- EuroScale Team provides periodic international trainings in HU Headquarters in every Quarter. Training language is English
- For special cases and customers we offer site trainings according to customers’ request, e.g. Heineken brewery has a yearly training program in HU plant.
FAQ – Site installation
How long site installations last?
- Usually sitework for installing mobile equipments last only one shift.
- For special applications beside the installation, we need more time e.g. calibrating and train operators for use system.
- For industrial installations we used to estimate worktime before giving an offer.Each offer has a fixed price that does not depend on final and actual working hours.
What should customer provide for site installation?
- For every type of installationthe conditions required by the customer are specified in advance. We send written confirmation after ordering.
Why do customers prefer turnkey installations?
- Because EuroScale offers 2 years full European warranty on each system it supports. When installation is divided among several contractors, we can not keep proper responsibility for the result.
FAQ - Price guarantee
What should I do if I have more different offers with different prices?
- If you agree the market is like a shop where all details and prices must be shown. If you need best technical support and price just consult us about competitive offers honestly.
How I can reduce price?
- Basicly we include most advanced technology into our technical content. If our quotation is exceedsyour budget, please consul tus how to modify the technical content for valuable but feasible offer.
FAQ - Maintenance and repair
How to ask for repair?
- Go to our website and only click on “Repair request” button on the right, fill the short form and send to us.
- Send an email with detailed description of fault, if possible please attach more photos of your application.
What is repair cost?
- Standard repairs we quote on fixed price regardless of the actually spent time of work. Quotation is valid for a machine.
- In contracted Warranty Plus+ Service the specific cost per machine is minimal.
FAQ - Extended warranty – Special agreement
How long the service contract of EuroScale Warranty Plus+ Service is available?
- Standard Warranty Plus+ Service contract lasts for 2 years.
- In special cases we offer 3 years service contract.
FAQ – Spray nozzles
Is it necessary to have a filtration for my nozzle system?
Which filtration do I need for my nozzle?
Which filter fineness is necessary for my nozzle?
Which materials are available?
Which are the most common spray characteristics?
What is a spray angle?
Which is the ideal distance for the spraying?
What kind of pump can I use for my nozzle system?
How can I adjust the nozzles to my already existing pump?
What is the best nozzle choice for the washing procedure?
Which nozzles can I apply for the surface threatment?
Do you have eductors as well?
Which air nozzles can you offer?
If I have a ventilator for air supplement for the nozzles, can it be enough?
No, it is not enough, you need a compressor to operate the air nozzles.
What kind of tank cleaning heads should I use?
If you would like to rinse your tank, a static ball is enough. If you need more powerful washing, then you need a rotating tank cleaning head.
How a rotating cleaning head operates?
The medium itself drives it, so-called aqua motor, there is no electric or pneumatic motor.
Can you supply FDA, ATEX, 3.1 certificates to the cleaning heads?
Yes, we can, please check the catalogue, we indicate the available certificates at every type.
What kind of pneumatic atomizers can you supply?
We can supply normal and commonly used atomizers and special ones for the steel industry.
When should I change my nozzles?
If you have a pressure loss in the system and at the same time the efficiency of the washing it not enough, you should change the nozzles, because their bore diameter has been increased due to the wearing.
How can I fix a nozzle to the pipe?
Every case you need a bore to your pipe to pass the medium to the nozzle.
Then either you can use threaded nozzle, or you can weld a nipple and fix the nozzle with a retaining nut onto it or you can use different clamps (with clips or with screw).
Is it important to check the pipe diameter for the nozzles or it is the same which pipe diameter I use?
You always have to check your total flow rate and you have to choose your pipe diameter to the total flow rate. And it is true for your pump as well.
If the nozzle spray characteristic is not perfect anymore, what can be the problem?
Problem can be the not proper pump. If the pump is not proper, for example smaller than requested, the nozzle won’t have a stabile and solid spray characteristic it will operate and seem to be like an “umbrella”. Or is your nozzles have been worn, the bore diameter will be bigger and the pump cannot supply enough medium and flow rate anymore.
What is the overlapping?
The nozzles have to be installed always with overlapping which means that they have to overlap each other in 25-33%. This is true for the full cone and for the flat jet nozzles as well.
Why is the overlapping necessary?
Because on the two sides of the nozzles there is less medium, and we compensate it with the overlapping in order to have equivalent medium distribution on the surface.
Can you design complete systems?
Yes, we can. We plan complete nozzle-pump systems with filtration, with piping and armatures. We undertake the complete designing, engineering and in case of need the installation as well.
Get in Touch
You will find yourself working in a true partnership that results in an incredible experience, and an end product that is the best.
Call us on
+49 8654 4018666